Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with the latest guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee patient and employee safety.
New safety policies and procedures for patients’ safety
Updates on office sanitization & staff safety
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms will be sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All BeautyFix Staff will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
- While our medspa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Service providers and all our staff will wear masks at all times.
Thank you for your attention to this and please reach out with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and friends.