Dr. Steve R. Fallek, MD
Beauty Fix MedSpa’s Surgical Director is one of plastic surgery’s top surgeons, Dr. Steve Fallek.
He has been featured in the New York Times, the New York Post, Glamour, In Style Magazine, the Daily News, Star Magazine, Crain’s New York Business, Newsday, the Bergen Record, and numerous television and radio stations.
He is a regular contributor to multiple beauty and fashion websites and magazines including HollywoodLife.com, Hollybaby.com, Life and Style, National Enquirer, and US Weekly where his views and opinions of plastic surgery are highly sought after.
Dr. Fallek has also been seen on CNN and Channel 11 (WB) network discussing some of the newest techniques in cosmetic surgery. He is web contributor to 201Health.com where he blogs about cosmetic surgery as well as his personal blog Beauty Lies.
A native of New York City, NY, Dr. Steve Fallek has been a co-author of over 25 scientific papers and abstracts covering the fields of plastic, aesthetic, reconstructive and microvascular surgery.
He is an innovator, currently holding a patent for painless injections and has recently joined the board of advisors for Axis Three, a medical device company where he helped develop 3-D breast imaging for breast implants.
He has written many articles for both the general public as well as the cosmetic and beauty professional world. He lives in New York City with his wife and two children.
▪ American Society of Plastic Surgeons
▪ New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons-Executive Board, President
▪ Membership Chairman New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
▪ Editor at Large, Plastic Surgery News
▪ Medical Society of New York
▪ Medical Society of New Jersey
▪ Lipoplasty Society of North America
▪ Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Chairman
▪ Wound Care Committee and Skin Care Task Force-Palisades Medical Center Pharmacy
▪ Therapeutics Committee-Palisades Medical Center
▪ Blood Utilization Committee-Englewood Hospital
▪ Medical Center Editorial Board-WLS (Weight Loss Surgery) Lifestyles Magazine
▪ Board of Advisors-Axis Three Medical Corp. Belfast, Northern Ireland
• Diplomate-American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Diplomate-American Board of Surgery
Medical Licences and Other Certifications
• New Jersey License
• New York License
• CO2 Laser in Cosmetic Skin Resurfacing
• NBME Certified
• BLS Certified
▪ WLS Magazine
▪ Beauty Survival.com
▪ Face-Focus Medispa
▪ New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons – Executive Board
▪ Day Spa Association
▪ Dr. Fallek is on the Board of Advisors to Axis Three, a 3-D imaging company devoted to cosmetic surgery.
▪ Dr. Fallek is on the advisory board of BeautySurvival.com, a website devoted to fashion, beauty, and health.
▪ Dr. Fallek is advising Artimplant, a Swedish company, on future cosmetic applications for its multiple groundbreaking products.
Dr. Evelyn L
Dr. Evelyn L Feng, MD
As one of New York City’s leading cosmetic focused Physician’s, Dr. Evelyn L Feng looks beyond the surgical procedure to the patient as a whole, from inner self to outer beauty. “Each procedure I perform is designed specially to each patient’s desired aesthetic goals”. The best results come from first understanding patient needs and desires, and then providing a tailor–made solution that meets the personal expectations of that patient.”
Dr. Feng takes the time to inform her patients of the most modern methods of cosmetic enhancements available, enabling them to make informed choices. “I’m here to inform my patients about the multitude options available, and help them decide what’s appropriate for their lifestyle and the desired outcome.”
While she helps both men and women, Dr. Feng addresses the special concerns of her female patients. “Many of my patients prefer a female physician who they believe understands their needs and how they feel about their bodies. We want every patient to be ecstatic with their result and pleased by their experience here at Beauty Fix Medical Spas.
Dr. Evelyn Feng began her undergraduate studies at the University of Rochester with a B.S., in cell and developmental biology. She received her medical degree from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New jersey, and completing her residencyat Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She has attended countless advanced workshops in aesthetic medicine across the United States as well as trained in South Korea which is regarded as the plastic surgery capital of the world.