How does facetite work?
FaceTite utilizes RFAL (Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction) to provide controlled thermal heating via internal and external electrodes into dead tissue and fatty areas. This works to liquify fatty deposits that are immediately extracted through suction while delivering heat waves to tighten the skin .
- minimally invasive
- no post-treatment scarring
- utilizes technology to ensure a safe, temperature controlled procedure
- offers real-time results
- tightens loose, lax skin while improving contours
- precise treatment application for small areas
- little downtime
- improves skin tone, texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
The FaceTite procedure can be used in any area(s) above the shoulders which include the neck, jawline, jowls, mouth, cheeks, nasolabial folds, brows, eyes and forehead.