Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee patient and employee safety
New safety policies for patients:
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to wait outside or in their cars or designated procedure rooms until their exam room is ready. Patients will be contacted via text message or phone call when the provider is ready for the visit to begin.
- We request patients to arrive at their appointment alone.
- Patients need to come to the office wearing a mask.
- Patients’ temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- Patients will undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate directly to your treatment room.
- To minimize contact, we will offer patients a virtual check-in and check out.
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
If you have a treatment scheduled, follow these steps 24 hours before your appointment:
- Pay for your procedure and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit, or financing, 24 hours prior to your procedure.
- All patient paperwork will be executed digitally; New patient paperwork, procedure-specific consent, etc. (Check your email for these forms.)
New safety policies for office & staff:
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All BeautyFix Staff will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
- While our spa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Verbal confirmation by your service provider(s) that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
- Service providers will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member has a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you again for choosing to support BeautyFix!