Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of cosmetic procedures to our patients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Since the beginning of this global crisis, BeautyFix Medspa has been monitoring the CDC guidelines, State and Local Health Department website, and resources for updates and has taken guidance from other professional resources on how to prepare for reopening.
Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is per the latest guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee patient and employee safety.
New safety policies and procedures for patients’ safety
- Social Distancing and Safety Measures
We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to wait by ensuring all social distancing measures. Patients will be contacted via text message or call when the provider is ready for their visit. Once we reopen, our offices will also be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Contactless Temp Check & Questionnaire
Patients will be instructed to come to the office wearing a mask and their temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival to the office. They will undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies before their appointment. Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- Contactless Payment Process
To minimize contact, we will offer patients a virtual check-in and check out. Pay for your procedure and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction. All payments will be collected via credit, debit, or financing, 24 hours before your procedure. All the patient paperwork will also be executed digitally. Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate directly to your treatment room.
- Free Virtual Consult for Safety of Patients
Our beauty experts are offering personalized beauty advice during the quarantine. Schedule a free video or phone consultation with our beauty experts from Monday through Friday between 10 am - 7 pm ET. Also, you can buy any treatments online at a discounted rate and pre-book your appointment by getting in touch with us via Call or email. We wouldn’t have any walk-ins for consultations until further notice.
Updates on office sanitization & staff safety
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms will be sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All BeautyFix Staff will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily before coming to work.
- While our medspa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Service providers and all our staff will wear masks at all times.
Thank you for your attention to this and please reach out with any questions at email@example.com. We are here to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and friends.
Thank you again for choosing to support BeautyFix!