VI Peel NYC
The VI Peel® contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime. Why wait weeks or months for results? Enjoy radiant, younger looking skin in about a week with the VI Peel.
VI Peel NYC - Make an Appointment - (212) 366-4787
TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C and a mineral blend.
VI Peel® PURIFY
The VI Peel® PURIFY was created to target acne related concerns. It contains our original VI Peel® formula plus additional powerful ingredients for superior, consistent results for you and your patients
Benzoyl Peroxide: Removes bacteria, clears the pores and increases cell turnover Salicylic Acid: Causes the cells of the epidermis to shed, opening clogged pores and neutralizing the bacteria within while constricting the pore diameter to prevent further clogging
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant to remove toxins from the environment
Kojic Acid: Brightens skin and reduces acne scars
FYI- We can add one or two on the page and then the rest on the before and after pages we are going to so
CLINICAL STUDY REVEALS REMARKABLE RESULTS WITH VI PEEL
LEGACY IN NYC
Vitality Institute Medical Products completed an intense clinical study hosted by the esteemed International Research Services, Inc. The evaluation studied the safety and effectiveness of Vitality Institute Medical Products VI Peel Facial Peel. Participants were carefully selected based on a variety of skin types and various levels of wrinkles and fine lines. Progress was thoroughly examined by trained professionals utilizing comprehensive visual observations and advanced instrumental analysis.
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, we’re pleased to announce that International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
• After close examination, VI Peel was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
• Crow’s Feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trendwise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
• Fine Lines & Wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture, i.e., decreases from baseline for Rz, Shadows and NumWr.”
• Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
• Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel.
• Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
• Just two weeks after VI Peel use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.