For improved appearance of uneven skin tones
▪ Improves the appearance of pigment spots and uneven skin tone
▪ Promotes homogeneous complexion
▪ Improves skin radiance and brightness
Your specialist will recommend the most appropriate peel and home-care regimen after conducting a professional assessment of your skin type.
Why should you choose Mela Peel Treatment
• Highly concentrated combination of skin peel ingredients for optimal efficacy
• Demonstrated improvement in the appearance of skin pigmentation
• Progressive protocol
• No downtime
• Long-lasting results
• Suitable for all skin types
Skin Peel Ingredients
Foamer 15 – Glycolic acid, Enoxolone – pH 4.1
Activa Peel – Azelaic, Salicylic, Ferulic and Phytic acids – pH 1.41
Mela Peel – Lactic, Salicylic, Phytic and Kojic acids, Retinol, Arbutin – pH 2.23
Pigmentation spots are a major source of beauty concern: complexion is no longer homogenous, skin lacks radiance and brightness.
The skin’s pigment is called melanin and pigmentation is genetically determined. Various factors may cause this coloring to become uneven and unsightly:
• UVAs and UVBs (generally from the sun but also artificial UVs)
Specific treatments carried out by a doctor are available as well as targeted skin care concentrated in depigmenting ingredients.
The skin’s superficial layer which contains the pigments (and therefore the dark spots) is removed and left to regenerate a new layer with a more regular pigmentation. A brightening cream is applied several weeks before the treatment in order to prepare the skin.
Dermaceutic’s Cosmo Peel and Mela Peel reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone, and promote a homogenous complexion.