JUVÉDERM $499 NYC Special!
What is JUVÉDERM XC ?
JUVÉDERM XC is a non-surgical filler your doctor uses to instantly smooth out the lines along the sides of your nose and mouth. It can provide natural-looking results for up to a year with optimal treatment. JUVÉDERM XC is made from a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), manufactured using proprietary HYLACROSS™ technology.
BEFORE AND AFTER
Check the results that some of our patients had with JUVÉDERM XC and imagine how great you will look after you’ve experienced it yourself!
Disclaimer: These results may or may not be typical and your results may vary.
JUVÉDERM XC FREQUENTLY ASKED
1. What is JUVÉDERM XC approved for?
JUVÉDERM XC non-surgical filler is approved for injection into the mid to deep dermis (below the outer layer of skin) for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases running from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth, also known as parentheses or smile lines).
2. What are the different types of wrinkles?
There are two different types of wrinkles:
• Dynamic wrinkles are caused when muscles contract to make facial expressions such as smiles and frowns.
• Static wrinkles develop because our skin’s natural substances (such as collagen and hyaluronic acid), which provide structure and volume, decrease over time.
3. Am I a candidate for treatment with JUVÉDERM XC?
Do not use this product if you have severe allergies or a history of severe allergic reactions. You should also not use this product if you have allergies to lidocaine or the proteins used to make hyaluronic acid. Your doctor will determine if JUVÉDERM XC treatment is right for you.